The Tipsy Food Company is committed to ensuring that protecting our precious environment is at the centre of everything we do as a business.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Reduce waste of excess supply by, amongst other measures, ensuring all unsold alcohol is used to produce important hygiene products, such as hand sanitisers.
- Minimise toxic emissions through sustainable use of power and transport.
- Ensure all products are, wherever possible, packaged and distributed using materials which are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range which has minimal environmental impact during both the production and distribution stages, centred around our belief in using local suppliers wherever possible.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.